CRAIE STUDIO

Panier II Basket Bag

Black
SIZE one size
1
Premium
Delivery in 2-4 working days
    • Delivery costs
    • Free return within 30 days
    • Help and contact
    • Easy and secure payment
Product Description

Panier II Basket Bag, black, CRAIE STUDIO

Panier basket bag crafted in doum palm tree leaves and leather with black pouch. The timeless basket bag gets a chic makeover with boho-inspired details and practical features. Handles and shoulder strap match the little press-stud pouch.
Product details
 •  Type of bag: tote bag
 •  Suitable for the beach
 •  Carry over the shoulder
 •  Carry in your hand
 •  Handles
 •  Main fastening: buckle
 •  This basket bag is hand-woven by artisans in the Fès region of Morocco from natural, undyed doum palm tree leaves. Each and every fibre is a slightly different shade of beige, with grey and green tones, giving the bag a textured look. The colour of the fibre may lighten in sunlight. It's the hand-woven aspect of this basket bag that gives it all its charm, achieving an irregular finish making each carefully selected piece unique.
 •  Artisanal craftsmanship
 •  Dimensions: 38 x 26 x 13cm

Fabric content and care advice
 •  60% doum palm tree leaves, 40% leather
 •  Please refer to the care instructions on the product label
A little notebook stamped with the brand's logo comes free with this bag.
Colours Black
Sizes one size
21 45484.3992380671 486 PRODUCTION